Age Group Note:
Please note in the Fall we continue to use 2021 ages. We do not go by the next, new, rising or 2022 ages. Whatever age group your team was classified as this Spring/Summer you would remain for Fall 2021.
- 1,000+ teams play in the Fall League.
- Days Games are played:
- 7u-13u - Saturday
- 14u - 18u - Sunday
- Opening Day is September 11th/12th
- Field Size:
- 10U have their choice of 46/60 or 50/70
- 11u is 50/70 only
- 12u will have their choice of 50/70 or 60/90
- *Please note almost all teams opt to do 60/90
- 9 Regular Season Games + 1 guaranteed playoff game
- 7 week regular season
- Half of your games home and half away (each team hosts 3 or 4 dates)
- 2 DH’s with the option to work together to break them up
- USABL is an all-inclusive league: We set divisions based on SKILL and LOCATION , create each individual team's schedule, assign and pay umpires weekly, distribute baseballs, provide insurance for all teams, and remain on-call during game times to provide live website updates. You just show up and play.
- Independent umpires are assigned by USABL, ensuring unbiased game calls and alleviating that responsibility from you.
- Potential Playoff Dates: 10/30, 10/31, 11/6, 11/7
USABL RATING SYSTEM
Level 1: Reserved for the weakest divisions and would be equivalent to a "C" level rec team.
Level 2: Weaker “B” level team or a stronger “C” level team should be rated a 2. One pitcher that consistently throws strikes should bring your team to a level 2 or 3.
Level 3: Average “B” level team with 1-2 consistent pitchers. No “A” level teams should be a 3 rating.
Level 4: “A” level team with 2-3+ good pitchers and strong offense. You should have an All-Star caliber team.
Level 5: Strong “A” level team and can challenge any team with confidence.